1. The main reason for this season...celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ, our Savior!
2. My husband and I will be celebrating our 1st wedding anniversary!
3. Being with family & friends, decorating & listening to Christmas music, eating lots of splendid food, and giving gifts! That's right, I LOVE to give gifts!
One amazing gift that I am doing this year is natural body scrubs! It's a win-win for this gift, because it's inexpensive (for you), all natural, and therapeutic. Here is how I made mine, I couldn't help but share this amazing gift idea ;)
Here's what I used:
- Mason Jars (Half pint wide mouth)
- Cane Sugar
- Coconut Oil
- Lavender & Peppermint essential oils
1. The measurements are going to vary depending on what size of jar you have. For mine I used: 3/4 cup of sugar, 5 tablespoons of coconut oil, and about 3-5 drops of oil. You add all the ingredients together and mix until you get a satisfied consistency. Very easy :)
2. I made some round labels for the tops of the jar and added some ribbon for a personal touch.
Need labels? I used scrapbook paper and made these labels (jar labels).
Remember you can use different essential oils and also experiment with your base oil. I used coconut because it is good for the skin :)
Hope your scrubs turn out as awesome as mine!