- Cake Pan
- Scrapbook Paper
- Mod Podge
- Bottle Caps/Magnets (optional)
- Ribbon & Drill (optional)
- Spray Paint (optional)
1. I wanted to be able to hang mine by using ribbon so I had my lovely hubby drill to holes in the pan.
2. Next, I painted the sides because I wanted to add some color. I did two coats. Totally optional...it will just give it more character :)
3. While those were drying I made my bottle cap magnets! Cut scrapbook paper to size and apply with mod podge to the front. Let dry and then add the magnets on the back! Quick and simple to do took me about five minutes, and some for drying ;)
4. When the pan is dry you can cut paper to size the front and apply with mod podge. First by putting a layer on the pan, then by putting the paper down and adding a layer on top of it. Let dry completely.
5. After it's dry cut ribbon to the length you want, tie, hang, and ENJOY :) Oh...and add those gorgeous magnets to it!
~Wishing you creative bliss!~