|Homemade Reed Diffuser Vase|
Working at Yankee Candle I have seen many different forms of aromatherapy. One of these is the amazing reed diffusers. The reed sticks shown in the picture above soak up oil (which is put into vase) and diffuse a fragrance.
This Sunday give your mother the gift of aromatherapy and a homemade reed diffuser vase! I did it under a budget of $15.00!
- Mod Podge, Patterned Paper, & Paper Trimmer (The Essentials)
- Glass Bottle (recyclable bin)
- Sponge to apply Mod Podge (Dollar Tree)
- Yankee Candle Oil Refill ($9.99)
- Yankee Candle Reed Diffuser Sticks ($2.99)
1. Cut patterned paper into strips
2. Apply Mod Podge with a sponge on the glass bottle. Wrap the strip of paper on the glass bottle. Apply a layer of Mod Podge on top of the strip. (You will have to cut strips to fit your glass bottle, especially towards the bottom)
2. Repeat step 1 until the glass bottle is covered with paper.
4. Let the bottle fully dry, and then you are ready to gift it!
5. Here is what it will looks like displayed: