Tuesday, June 21, 2011

No-Bake Oreo Delight

Here's the deal. I am not the best cook in the world (I leave that up to my husband), that's why my blog is about crafts & decor! However, when an simple recipe comes my way (like this one) I am up to giving it a try! There are three reasons why I love this recipe:

1. It's no-bake
2. Involves 3 ingredients
3. Can be whipped up in about 15 minutes!



Ingredients:
  • 5 cups large marshmallows
  • 4 tablespoons butter
  • 16.6 oz package of Oreos
1. Open up the bag of Oreos and place into a food processor (blender works too) and pulse until ground.


2. Melt marshmallows with butter in microwave for 1 1/2 - 2 minutes. 


3. Pour mixture into Oreo bowl and stir. 


4. Line an 8x8 inch baking pan with foil and  then transfer the Oreo mix over to it. Let it set for 10 minutes.


5. Pull out foil and cut Oreos to squares. 


6. Finally. . . Indulge!!! Doesn't matter how many calories...just enjoy ;)

My hubby Ryan enjoying his Oreo Delight :)
~Wishing you creative bliss~


No comments:

Post a Comment