1. It's no-bake
2. Involves 3 ingredients
3. Can be whipped up in about 15 minutes!
- 5 cups large marshmallows
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 16.6 oz package of Oreos
1. Open up the bag of Oreos and place into a food processor (blender works too) and pulse until ground.
2. Melt marshmallows with butter in microwave for 1 1/2 - 2 minutes.
3. Pour mixture into Oreo bowl and stir.
4. Line an 8x8 inch baking pan with foil and then transfer the Oreo mix over to it. Let it set for 10 minutes.
5. Pull out foil and cut Oreos to squares.
6. Finally. . . Indulge!!! Doesn't matter how many calories...just enjoy ;)
|My hubby Ryan enjoying his Oreo Delight :)|
~Wishing you creative bliss~