June is the most popular month for weddings, and you know what that means?! It's gift getting time!!!
When Ryan and I got married some of our favorite gifts were the unique, handmade ones! So, my friends Kelly and Julianna gave me a great wedding gift idea. . . a unique beaded serving set!
This gift is practical and inexpensive :) Here's what we used:
- Serving spoon, fork, and cake cutter ($3 .00 Dollar Tree)
- Beads (we found necklaces that never get worn and used the beads from them!)
- Beading Wire ($2 .47 Hobby Lobby)
- Wire Cutter/Scissors
Beading the serving set is simple and quick to do!
1. Cut about a foot of wire (probably will have extra, but that's okay). Grab one end of the wire and begin by wrapping it (choose any of the three serving pieces) three or four times around the handle.
3. Select a bead and thread it through the wire. Repeat this step until you feel it's complete :)
4. Both the beginning and the end wire on the back handle should be secure by wrapping it a couple times through the wire.
~Wishing you creative bliss~