- Time conscientious
- Wall transforming :)
- Chic & Fun!
- Embroidery Hoops 8,6, and 4 inch
- Fabric (I got 1/2 yard of each and had extra for another set)
- Spray Paint (optional)
Steps I took:
1. (Optional Step) There are two pieces to the hoop (inside & outside piece). Take the inside piece out and with some old newspaper on the ground spray paint the outside of each hoop.
2. While the outside pieces are drying take the inside pieces to measure how much fabric should be cut. Cut the fabric about an inch around the hoop.
3. Lay down the inside piece and put the cut fabric on top of it. When the outside piece is dry loosen the knob at the top and place it on top of fabric and inside piece. Tighten the knob and pull fabric so it will be nice and secure!
4. Cut off any extra fabric. This is what the back of mine looked like. Repeat steps 2-4 with the other hoops.
5. When you are finished transform your wall by hanging up your new wall art!
Here is my blank wall transformation:
|Closer Look :)|
I love this DIY wall decor and can't wait to do more with my extra fabric!
Remember the more the merrier :)
~Wishing you creative bliss~